Jordan Kalahui's first post

Topic 1: About Me

My name is Jordan Kalahui and I am currently a junior at OSU and LBCC. I am majoring in sociology with a minor in business. I'm enrolled in marketing 223 so that I can fulfill my business minor and learn the ins and outs or advertising to consumers. I am very interested in what the sociology behind products are and what pushes consumers to go out and by products. I want to know what the strongest advertising tactics were in the history of the U.S. Outside of school I am super passionate about working. I enjoy being busy and love working. I currently work 2 jobs and I really enjoy the thought of making money. I enjoy working so much because I am fortunate enough to work with some of my best friends. I also really enjoy my work, I am currently a houseboy and recruitment chair for my fraternity. I enjoy being able to meet new people and tell them about my experiences in Greek life. Although I don't get paid too much I enjoy the work, which is the main thing that matters to me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marketing in the News

Marketing Case Blog Follow Up